Our conference room is perfect for meetings, seminars and interviews. We offer a competitive range of conference packages includes provision for early morning meetings right through to full residential meetings. We can adapt these packages to meet your specific requirements. We can accommodate up to 16 delegates boardroom and up to 50 delegates theatre style.
Room hire rates start from Â£55 and day delegate rates from Â£19.25 per delegate inclusive of meeting room, morning tea, coffee & biscuits, Buffet lunch, OHP and screen, Flip Chart and pens, iced water and cordials and note pad and pencils. Comfortable bar area provides a relaxing area where we can serve your refreshments, lunch can be served in the bar or restaurant. Our small team of staff are committed to making your meeting or conference as smooth as possible. Our aim is always to exceed your expectations.
Conference Room Layouts
- Used for product launches, presentations, displays
- used to present to large numbers of delegates
- Allows for optimal room occupancy
Rows of chairs (no tables) arranged with all participants facing towards the front of the room. This setup generally has a centre aisle for ease of delegates.
- Used to present to small to medium groups
- Delegates (in ones or twos) have own workspace
- Ideal for testing and individual training
Rows of tables arranged with all participants facing towards the front of the room.
HERRINGBONE / CHEVRON STYLE
- As Classroom or Boardroom Style
- Seating is angled towards centre of the room
- Allows more discussion than ordinary classroom layout
- Classic layout ideal for debate and discussion
- Popular for smaller meetings
Multiple rectangular tables arranged together in the centre of the room to create a single large table space.
- Flexible layout to requirements
- Dance floor (if required) in central area
- Used mostly for weddings and evening entertainment
Standard round tables neatly arranged throughout the room. Participants are seated around the entire perimeter of each table.
RECEPTION / BUFFET STYLE
- Ideal for informal
- occasions Allows
- maximum capacity Allows discussion for groups or one-to-one
Rectangular tables placed at edge of the room for food/drinks table. Additional smaller cocktail tables may also be arranged throughout the room for guests to place their drinks.
- All delegates facing front-centre on round
- tables Large space in the middle of the room
- Ideal for presentations that involve small-group work
Standard round tables neatly arranged throughout the room. Participants are seated around 50-70% of each table: no-one has their back to the presenter.
U-SHAPE / HORSESHOE STYLE
- Good for training sessions
- Square layout conducive to discussion
- Presentation space in the middle of the room
Multiple rectangular tables arranged in a large U with open space in the middle. Participants are seated around the outside facing towards the centre of the U.